'there is no right or wrong only opinion'. this is strictly the opinion of the city crawler and a sampling of several ladies who live in Abuja, and FYI i did not get paid to do this so its unbaised. You can Add to it and ill update the Best Places if you are on a Budget later in the week.
ENJOY and i hope you find it helpful.
BEST PLACES FOR;
1. Salon treatment (Hair, Mani and Pedi) - Ninads Spa
2. Getting original brazilian weave - Sydneys -omega center
3. Hair Stylist - Efe(Efes Pimp world,plaza opp kiss Fm)
4. Braid Hair - Strands or if you have the Energy, the Market.
5. Get a good hair cut: Famaks (spread around the City)
6: Get good quality cosmetics: Perfect Trust cosmetics
7. Nice jeans: C n C Collection
8. Shoes: please try beautiful shoes or call Terngu
9. Assesories: for Gold- wuse market, for eclectic jewelry - eyza 08059162914, ceddi and silverbird
10. Bodycare products - Perfect trust
13. Ladies lunch- salamanda.(*very women friendly*) On a Budget - Assorted Foods
14. best place for traditional has to be dzyn now at asokoro shopping mall...affordable and trendy
16. Buy fresh produce- Any of the Markets or farmers market @ maitama
17. lingerie - shop @ ceddi
18. Chocolate- Dunes
19. Perfume- Sweet Scent ASG plaza
20. Gift for him- mode element store
21. Gyneacologist- Limi hospital and Zankli hospital
22. Spa and Beauty treatment- Bnatural and MB Hamman for a morrocan spa treatment
23. Magazine for getting latest ankara Styles- City People fashion and style
24. Most woman friendly gym- Body Line
25. Most woman friendly club- hmmmmmm
26. Most woman friendly condom- popular opinion(gold circle condom,NAFDAC)
27. Get nice dresses (all occasions)- 1001 ideas
28. Office clothes- everyone says Ashers but i just pick pieces here and there
29. Best Pizza - SFC Maitama (but thats just me)
30. Shop and Lunch: Grand square and Grandsquare Cafe (good prices too)
31. Sunday after church- Hilton buffet or suhjuiced @ Ceddi Plaza
32. Boring Saturday- Swimming or Bowling or Play Nitendo wii @ the Dome
33. For your kids- Wonderland, MAP or the Game Arcade at Silverbird
34. Cool date- Chez victor or JBs Grill
35. where not to go alone at night(esp if you are not a natural crawler)- Area 11(Gimbiya), Zone 4, Hilton.
P.S feel free to agree or disagree and also add your best places, the info will be helpful and will spice this up.